Beginning October 1st, 2020
T&S Trash Service will begin converting to a fully Automated Waste Collection Operation
T&S Trash Service is excited to announce we are converting our manual waste collection to a fully automated waste collection program, which will be a more customer friendly and environmentally cleaner waste collection program. We will require all customers to place their trash in a 95 or 96 gallon trash receptacle.
T&S Trash Service can supply you with a can, for an additional $4 per month, or $12 per quarterly billing cycle, or if you would prefer to purchase one out right from us, so that your bill remains the same you may do so for $60.
T&S Trash Service will be responsible for maintaining these for you, so if yours is ever damaged and needs to be replaced you can just simply call our office and we will swap it out with a new one for you.
If you would like to purchase your own trash can, with no additional monthly cost to your trash bill, or if you already have a can you would like to use, you may do so, but they must be 95 or 96 gallon totes, with attached lids.
If you choose this option, please be aware that even though T&S Trash Service will use the utmost care when servicing your container, we will NOT be responsible for replacing or repairing your can.
If you already have one of our totes, great!!
If you need to purchase or rent one from us, please call our office at 765-866-0372 so that we can add you to our delivery list.
We are here to aid in making this transition as easy as possible for each resident! Below you will find all the information you will need to know!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO DO TO PLAN FOR AUTOMATED WASTE COLLECTION
- Residence will place their bagged garbage in the provided container, and place curbside by 7:00 am
- Each container will hold 4 to 6 30-gallon bags of trash.
- Containers will need to set by the street, with a 3’ open area around it so the arm has room to grab the
container. Multiple containers must be 3’ apart.
- Container should be facing the street with the lid closed, wheels, and handles closest to your house.
- Containers should be stored near your house, or in your garage after trash is collected.
- Containers should not be left roadside.
- T&S Trash Service is NOT responsible for containers other than what we have provided.
- All trash must be in the can provided. We will no longer be picking up items outside of the can.
- Each house may have up to 2 – 96 gallon containers.
If you have large items, we encourage you to visit our website or call our office for Roll Off Information, or visit our Transfer Station
3034 S. 1000 W. Waynetown, In 47990
Minimum fee $30.00 up to 1000 lbs
Ton based at $60/ton after the first ½ ton.